ton products in the first stages of electrical projects Within selected customers.
• Prepares weekly and monthly sales forecasts by customers and by product lines. Prepares monthly Projects Forecast (Quotation Log) and yearly Prospection Matrix. Prepares personal expense forecast for the own operation. Control and maintain all the expenses below the plan.
• Prepares sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness. To be ahead of the competitors when show technical advantages of Eaton products with the potential customers.
• Builds and strengths relationships with key customers and channel partners to enhance long-term business prospects.
• Prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations by using Bid Manager Software or similar tools created by Eaton. Load all the opportunities into the Hit Rate Program and accomplish the PRO Launch ETO process. Follow up all the quotations until be allocated with the purchase order.
• Administers all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response. At the end of the month prepares the Commercial Operation Report (COR) with all the activities developed and Market information recollected.
• Sells assigned product platforms to targeted customers in designated geography with the objective of optimizing sales volume, product mix, and increase profit margin. Platforms include Services and Products
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electromechanical Engineering or related field from an accredited institution required.
• Minimum of 3 years on electrical industry sales experience in a large company required.
• Capacity to manage several projects and decisions at the same time as well as interrelation with all kind people at all level of the organization and with our customers, channels and end users.
• Electrical Control and Distribution Products and Services Knowledge.
• Electrical service sales experience.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English-Spanish required.
Market and Customer Knowledge, Value Proposition, Design Price for Value, Sales Strategy and Management - Direct Selling, Sales Strategy and Management - Channel Management.