asuring technique (CMM, Keyence, FARO arm) per acceptance criteria.
• Create FAIR and inspection plan documentation, utilizing drawings and standard templates.
• Record/document all receiving, in-process, and final inspection findings as required and initiate Fast Response as needed.
• Achieves and maintain applicable certifications, including plating inspection certification, weld inspector certification, general inspector certification, and hardness testing.
• 5S+ involvement which includes but not limited to your working area & Uphold quality integrity and generate non-conformance reports when parts do not meet specifications
• Ability to work with MFG-PRO to process parts systematically and WISPER for DMR generations
• High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
• Minimum 3 years' manufacturing work experience
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
• No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Eaton Beltsville facility will be considered.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S.Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Advance Blue Print reading, GD&T, and CMM training/certification
• Ability to use manual hand measuring instruments, for example calipers, micrometers, height gauges.
• Safety first focus factory which requires proper PPE where applicable. You must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs and up to 35lbs with in any given day. The job could require standing on your feet anywhere from 8-10 hours a day. Will require focus evaluations from close proximity and frequent use of hand to eye coordination.
• Possible exposure to radiation through the use of a XRF device for scanning material
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, such as Excel
• Attention to detail and be able to follow instructions
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.