2. Support BPI process in order to standardize process , adding value implementing best practices ensuring alignment with Corporate Policies
3. Interact with the Internal Audit Department and the SOX Teams supporting local teams to comply with requirements & deliverables on the Plans to close the gaps and establishing preventive measures.
4. Perform special reviewing per request from Treasury, Financial Accounting and Ethics providing valuable information in order to take better decisions and planning.
5. Participates on project enhancements as process knowledge expert
6. Prepares monthly statutory reporting for INEGI.
7. Participate in Due Diligence for New acquisitions supporting the Acquisitions team in order to evaluate the Financials of the business regarding.
8. Support on the transference of new projects to the SSC in order to ensure compliance with the Policies Internal Controls and Tax requirements reducing the learning curve time.
9. Support and work with the team to prepare Financial Statements for all Mexican Legal Entities.
10. Support activities to comply with new USGAAP requirements (Fixed Assets, Leasing, etc.) following guidance.
11. Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements for management or company.
12. Support department activities related to process improvements and standard work.
13. Maintain an atmosphere of teamwork and continuous improvement to achieve departmental and GFSS goals. Support site, functional or corporate initiatives.
14. Collaborate with the Internal Control Audit and Statutory Audits for the sites and activities under the scope.
15. Maintain safe, clean working environment in compliance with all Eaton safety standards, Life Saving Rules, and daily 5S+ requirements to help build a Zero Incident Culture.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.