voltage level, current level and industry standard color code per prints provided.
- Organize circuitry within panels for proper voltage level separation.
- Communicate schematic issues/concerns/errors with Team Lead or Manager.
- Repair and modify any errors detected by test/inspection.
- Work to CSA and UL code.
- Use various electrical components, gauges, and power tools to assemble, adjust, or repair product.
- Maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary.
- Assist with on-the-job training and continuous improvement.
- Follow standard layouts as required.
- Perform pull test on wire when completed.
- Perform overtime as necessary in accordance with both policy and legislative requirements
- Currently enrolled in and returning to degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering or related field from an accredited institution.
- This position does not offer relocation.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada without company sponsorship now and in the future.
- 0-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced/changing environment.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good PC skills, including MS office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- Able to accurately layout, mount, wire, and troubleshoot industrial power and control components.
- Understand various methods of connection and apply proper methods to the equipment you are building.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: Accessibility information may be found at: http://https://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.html
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.