he facility's Joint Health and Safety Committee, helping to directly resolve hazards they identify.
• Deliver and coordinate health and safety training to production and office employees as required.
• Participate in various facility EHS/JHSC inspections.
• Assist with other Service Canada EHS matters as required.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Working toward or having recently completed a college diploma or university degree in an engineering, science, Kinesiology, Environmental Engineering, Environment/Sustainability programs, Occupational Health and Safety or technical discipline with direct relevance to EHS.
• No Sponsorship. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
• No relocation provided.
• Prior EHS work experience, ideally in an industrial environment.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical aptitude and complex problem-solving skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
• Effective time management, prioritization, and project management skills.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://https://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.