orders, production planning and scheduling including maintaining inventory availability for the assembly of products.
• Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton's Philosophy and Values, Code of Ethics, as well as Safety and Environmental standards and commitment to safety and cost improvement.
• Perform other duties, as required.
• Enrolled and Returning to a post-secondary program.
• Engineering or Technologist Degree / Diploma in progress (Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering)
• Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• This position does not offer relocation.
• Prior internship or co-op experience.
• 0 - 5 years of experience in manufacturing electrical controls and/or power distribution products.
• Strong analytic skills using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical aptitude and complex problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
• Effective time management, prioritization, and project management skills.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://https://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.html
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.