oyment and testing for various embedded features
• Develop an understanding of both technology and product concepts and articulate product and software design . Ensure quality of delivery in accordance with the plan adhering to the standard practices used in agile/waterfall model.
• Participate in solution and code reviews with team members for modules/tasks, ensuring that best practices and efficient coding standards are adhered to.
• Ensures compliance with CMMI L3 process and agile ceremonies/work products, Management standards and guidelines
• Understand customer and product requirements, convert to backlog of work, provide accurate & detailed work breakdown and estimates.
• Ensures new products meet our customer's needs.
• Protects intellectual property through patent disclosures
• Collaborate with the hardware team to support development and testing.
• Identify and leverage new technologies to enhance product features, improve quality/efficiency/collaboration.
• Demonstrate technical leadership, coach and guide junior team members with respect to technology, architecture, design principles, coding practices, debugging techniques.
• Suggest and develop re-usable components and look for continuous improvement opportunities in Electrical Lighting products. Share knowledge within the team and demonstrate flexibility working in parallel on multiple assignments/product categories
• Proficient in DevOps for embedded software delivery by extending Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines Text27.
BE or Btech or MCA
8-12 yrs of exp in design, development & testing of RTOS based Embedded Systems using C, C++ programming language. Proficient in firmware Debugging Skills.
Experience on RTOS. Preferable Zephyr RTOS.
Exp in working on I2C, SPI, PWM, A2D, EPROM NV Mem Management, Flash drivers.
Exp in working with wireless communication protocols such as BLE Mesh or Bluetooth or Wifi.
1+ yrs of exp in basic Hardware Design
Experience with python/php/java is good to have
Experience with Altassian software like JIRA and JAMA is preferable
Experience of working on GNU tools , makefiles and linker scripts.
Experience of working on Segger Embedded studio , Visual studio for Embedded platform is added advantage.
Experience with Agile methodologies and scrum teams is preferable