ike Assembly, C & C++, on embedded systems running on Linux platforms.
- Handle build management, change management, and configuration management tools like JIRA/bamboo/TFS/VS/GIT/Stash/Clear Case/Clear Quest/DOORS etc.
- Suggest and develop re-usable components and looks for continuous improvement opportunities in industrial control & protection products. Share knowledge within the team and demonstrates flexibility working in parallel on multiple assignments/product categories.
- Physical (Memory, processor utilization) resource budgeting experience.
- Develops an understanding of both technology and product concepts and is able to articulate product and software design. Ensures quality of delivery in accordance with the plan adhering to the standard practices used in agile/waterfall model.
Bachelors in computer science / electronics/ E&TC/ Instrumentation engineering
"- Experience of industrial communication protocols BACNet, Modbus,TCP/IP, http, Modbus -TCP, DNP, BACNetIP, websockets etc. Hands on in developing quality software applications.
- Operating system/RTOS concept, multithreading and IPC concepts, sound knowledge and experience of developing Linux shell scripting, Makefiles and application programming.
- Working knowledge of Linux programming interface
- Experience in embedded programming
- Experience with device drivers, Kernel programming
- Extensive experience of using C++ in products.
-Sound understanding of Operating Systems, Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Experience on Yocto is a plus
- Experience in power circuit breaker and trip unit is preferred"
Good communication skills in English (verbal and written) to communicate information effectively to customers, and technical staff