What you'll do:
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking forward to Lead Full Stack Developer in Eaton's business, based in Pune ,India . In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it's in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
Eaton, a market leader in power management, is also a trusted brand in cybersecurity, cutting-edge technology, and ultimately valuable solutions for our customers. A key focus includes sustainable solutions through IoT, using concepts like Homes as a Grid and Buildings as a Grid to support further adoption of behind-the-meter renewable energy sources, EV infrastructure, and utility grid infrastructure. We truly make what matters work!
The Energy Transition and Digital Manager will be involved in leading sowftare development and testing team of enterprise-grade back-end and front-end applications including data acquisition, API development, feature-rich user interfaces, and the development support of a secure and scalable IOT system architecture and platform. You will be responsible for staffing and developing the necessary skills deliver the SW solutions in line with business strategy. You will be responsible for driving technology and capability roadmaps for the software team.
You will be responsible defining and building out a software system architecture for IoT and cloud applications which include the interconnectivity of embedded devices, client frontend web and mobile applications, and backend services. You must be very familiar with technologies across all elements of full stack development. You must have a willingness to explore new solutions and adapt to emerging technologies that will position us as a leader in our market and provide a solid foundation for future growth. You should have experience with at least one public cloud service such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud Platform."
• Provide leadership to a software team that designs, develops and does complete system testing and validation of IOT enabled products for residnential and commercial product applications as per business https://requirements.Work directly with stakeholders(internal and external) and engineering to deliver high quality solutions
• Develop knowledge of customer needs based on key market and technology trends.
• Must be able to demonstrate technical leadership and communicate technical features and requirements to non-technical functions to ensure buy-in across the organization
• Provide day to day guidance to Engineers to ensure development and deployment is supported within the solution and consistent across multiple product platforms and be able to adjust the architecture as new requirements emerge
• Work closely with Eaton's various Centers of Excellence around Software, UI/UX, Cloud, and Cybersecurity to ensure our solutions are aligned with corporate best practices
• Execute implementation of industry-leading cyber-security best practices to meet corporate standards and successfully pass cyber-security audits
• Work with internal groups and third-party solution providers to provide seamless integration with internal and third-party systems
• Provide technical leadership in proposing and adopting new technology solutions, tools, and processes"
Bachelors in computer science / electronics/ E&TC/ Instrumentation engineering
12+ years of hands-on experience in software and software enabled products with several years in leadership, people and talent management role.
3+ years of technical experience in IoT / Connected Products
3+ years of experience in distributed cloud applications.