e agents and help drive the overall business plan. Additionally, this role will partner with the North American Sales (NAS) Eaton sales force to drive the entire Wiring Device product portfolio by leveraging NAS relationships at the customer level to drive demand back to the channel for WD additions or complete conversions.
In this role:
• You will develop and execute sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements.
• You will develop and maintain liaison with top management of key regional contractors, specifiers, architects, engineers, and projects located within the territory.
• You will understand and demonstrate the features and benefits of the full line of commercial, industrial, and lighting controls support products including training others on product usage and applications.
• You will provide appropriate technical assistance regarding product applications to engineering consultants, OEM, users, inspection and standards personnel, contractors, agents etc.
• You will develop targeted customer lists and project pipelines for customer conversions and provide support during those conversions.
• You will inform the Division of business and product trends, competitive conditions, and voice of the customer within the region.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
Minimum five (5) years of electrical industry sales experience
Ability to travel up to 60%
Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver's license
Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of one of the locations listed on the job description to be considered.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Position Success Criteria:
• Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances while continuing to demonstrate superior selling skills for important customer services and applications.
• Electrical product knowledge
• Ability to provide technical solutions built around customer needs.
• Skilled in time management
• Possess negotiating skills while understanding and using techniques needed to close orders.
• Experience with building a sales pipeline to meet sales targets.
• Robust presentation, training, and communications skills
• Experience utilizing Value Added selling techniques.
• Strong work ethic, communications skills, competitiveness, willingness to learn and adept at building relationships.
The compensation range for this full-time position includes base pay and sales incentive. This position has a total compensation range of $108,750-159,500.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.