will be payable in two installments: $1,000, less applicable withholding will be paid after three (3) months of employment and the remaining $1,000, less applicable withholding will be paid after nine (9) months of employment
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the outstanding benefits we offer:
Health benefits and vacation time - available to use on day one of your employment!
Paid holidays - up to 12!
Shift premiums - $https://2.50/hr
Career progression opportunities to cross-train in different departments and increase compensation
Paid Parental Leave
Educational Assistance Program, Wellness Reimbursement, and more!
What you'll do:
The Maintenance Mechanic performs industrial manufacturing mechanical system work to include layout, relocation, installation, maintenance, and repair of facilities, building mechanical systems, machinery, and equipment.
In this function, you will:
• Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning machines, equipment, and small tools/parts.
• Perform preventive maintenance on machinery and equipment to ensure proper operation. Makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
• Perform building maintenance, such as painting, plumbing, and carpentry.
• Assist in maintaining an in-house wastewater treatment facility.
• Operate various industrial vehicles used in material/machine moving/rigging.
• Assist in installation and relocation involving machines and equipment
• Perform simple electrical maintenance activities
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance records.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area, adhere to all facility environmental, health & safety guidelines, encourages communication, and participate with co-workers to further identify, reduce and eliminate potential hazards
High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
Minimum of one (1) year of recent industrial/manufacturing maintenance experience AND/OR completion of a Maintenance Technical Certification from an accredited institution.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of the work location will be considered. Active-Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
Technical college certification in industrial maintenance from an accredited institution
Prior maintenance experience with industrial furnaces
Prior maintenance experience in an injection molding operation
Knowledge in PLC, circuitry, and programming.
Military mechanical repair experience or equivalent
Firm knowledge of CNC machines, pneumatic, hydraulic and electromechanical systems
Ability to work overtime when required
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.