and onboarding of the team to support End to End activities from GFSS (Pune).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)
• Transition Management - Leading End to End transition projects with a focus on on-time completion with minimal post go-live issues and to ensure Project Management discipline.
• Process Centric - Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and processes (RTR, OTC & PTP) with due focus in managing end to end accounting in the RTR function. Monitors and analyzes team's work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Customer Focus & Meet and exceed customer expectations - Keep an eye on Customer requirements & expectation out of Financial transition Projects & deliver a solution meeting the agreed requirements. Periodic meetings with Project Team, Plant team & Stakeholders to review project status and performance and monitors closely to close out open issues
• Collaboration - Collaborates with the other stakeholders to support overall goals and objectives. Work closely with Plant Finance/ Division Controller, Global Process Leaders to ensure on-time and successful completion of End to End transition projects
• Quality culture: Drive and leverage various systems and tools to automate processes and drive process improvements. Encourage use of quality tools.
• Process Standardization: Regular review of existing controls and Governance of the standard processes and ensuring alignment to global defined SSC processes
• Team Management and Build organization capability - Ensuring development of functional knowledge and back up planning for the team. Successfully migrate critical tasks.
• Continuous Improvement- Demonstrate a practical approach to continuous improvement of the processes which directly manage the delivery of our services. Improve formalized standards and procedures in using new technologies and facilitates others in learning new technologies. Proactively seeks and acts on ways to positively promote and foster initiative in own team and other departments of the organization. Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
• Control & Compliance - Identifying the risks in the process and implementing the process controls accordingly. Compliance with corporate policy, including SOX. Responsible for conforming to corporate policies and reporting, legal requirements, Local and US GAAP.
• M.Com/MBA (Finance) with working experience of RTR/PTP/OTC work streams.
• 8-10 years of total experience in finance domain including execution of the Financial Process Transition
• knowledge for GL/FA and good understanding of OTC and PTP encompassing overall accounting as the area
• Good understanding of the Oracle and/or SAP ERPs
• Excellent analytical, written and oral English communication skills
• Excellent Stakeholder Management
• Ability to work collaboratively across boundaries/business lines.
• Flexible to support North America/EMEA shift working as per project requirement.
• Readiness for international travel >=50%
• Should have an exposure to manage a team for atleast 4-5 team members
• Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)