erials picked, checking styles, and quantities. Generate appropriate shipping labels.
• Wrap orders for shipping.
• Resolve discrepancies. Research all possible solutions to ensure the order is accurate
• Follow written and oral instructions. Adhere to all company policies and procedures including practice of good housekeeping.
• Maintain quality workmanship, observe safety procedures, report unsafe acts, and perform work of equal or lower classification if necessary.
• Use of RF scanner and computer keyboard required.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
• Continuous standing, bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling
• Relocation is not provided. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of Duncan, SC will be considered.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• Must be able to work specific shift hours and have flexibility to work overtime based on customer demand
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• One year of experience in a warehouse/distribution center environment
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.