• Work directly with the New Product Development Integrated Product Team to ensure the program is on track, report on a daily/weekly basis on the status of the deliverables to different levels of organization.
• Balances current and future demand requirements with manufacturing and supplier capabilities / capacities to ensure on-time completion of customer requirements.
• Plan and release work orders as required to meet customer orders while maintaining optimum lead time and inventory level.
• Initiates required documentation and / or system transactions to allocate, purchase, internally manufacture or reschedule material as required.
• Drives shortage meetings with a cross functional team and expedites material where required to meet shortfall between current plan and customer order requirements.
• Analyzes data, including enterprise requirements planning information and prepares reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
• Maintains planning parameters in order execution systems (such as Oracle) to ensure proper order generation.
• Identifies material cost and schedule impact of proposed engineering changes in addition to taking necessary actions to ensure successful implementation and incorporation of approved engineering releases.
• Analyzes and manages inventory levels in relation to customer requirements to meet profit and inventory targets and goals.
• Supports cost reduction projects and improvement initiatives to achieve overall business objectives.
• Complies with plan safety procedures to ensure a safe environment.
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum of (1-3) years of experience in planning/inventory/supply management within Manufacturing environment.
• Must currently reside within 50 miles of Camarillo, California. Relocation is not available for this role.
• Access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, or Marketing from an accredited institution.
• Previous experience in Aerospace Industry supporting NPD projects.
• SAP-ERP Knowledge
• APICS / CPIM Certified a plus
• Strong Leadership skills
• MRP and planning parameters knowledge
• Demand and Capacity Planning experience
• Administrative skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication
• Inventory Management Knowledge
• MRP and planning parameters knowledge /Software experience
• Bilingual Spanish-English communication skills
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.