Knowledge: knows major competitors and their alignment with major customers and EPCs.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and situations to achieve superior proactive project order management and customer service.
In-depth knowledge of internal processes from order entry through project closeout, including plant front-end scheduling, engineering / manufacturing process and equipment cycle times.
Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders and drive action to mutual benefit of both parties ending in order and project success for all involved.
Ability to successfully operate in a team environment and demonstrate the ability to take ownership of assignment and customer satisfaction through strong leadership and organizational skills.
• The candidate will have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Preferred - PMP certification, BS Engineering.
• Five or more years of project management experience.
• Strong technical background of mechanical and/or electrical products, ability to review complex specifications, drawings and requirements documents.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Strong computer, interpersonal, telephone, and customer service skills.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.