• Provides Quality customer interface and expertise to proactively assure requirements are understood and satisfied, including assisting in complaint resolution and root cause and corrective action determination.
• Supports Supply Chain Management organization relative to the collection and analysis of supplier quality data providing expertise and assists suppliers with product and process quality requirements.
• Executes the development, implementation, and improvement of the appropriate Quality Management Systems throughout the operation, providing advanced quality planning support in the development and launch of new products, processes and services.
• Participates in the auditing of internal Quality Systems and completes part approval documentation to assure that customer requirements are met in new or modified products and processes.
• Analyzes organizational quality metrics and performs periodic reviews to evaluate results and recommend action plans to close gaps at an operational level.
• Develops and analyzed statistical data and product/process performance to recommend and implement improvements in targeted areas.
• Contributes in the design and implementation of quality assurance training programs and conducts training quality related topics.
• Participates in product development and launch activities including identification of customer expectations, manufacturing and test support, reliability analysis, design reviews, evaluation of test programs, material testing.
• Provides support in the way of development and evaluation of process capability process control plans, analysis of out-of-control conditions and process audits.
• Develops, implements, and audits inspection and test plans, standards and acceptance criteria, and procedures/work instructions. Investigates and eliminates causes of quality problems and follows up on corrective actions.
• Participates in the design, procurement, maintenance, and evaluation of gages, measurement instruments, devices and test equipment.
• Bilingual English/ Spanish
• Good communication skills
• Computer Skills
• Blueprint reading knowledge
• Knowledge of industry and customer specific quality registration schemes and certification processes (ISO9001, AS9100)
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Preferred Specialized Knowledge (not required to be qualified for position):
• 3 years Quality System experience in Aerospace Industry Preferred.
• MS or MBA a plus
• Green belt certified a plus