and regional segment growth strategy.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
Develop business opportunities to achieve the sales revenue target in the assigned territory which includes 1P, 3P, Services and DC business. Main driver for Data Center opportunities.
Formulate sales and marketing strategy to achieve business objectives in line with corporate and regional strategies
Develop plans to increase market share and profitability of products and services (value-based concept)
Build relationships with key customers, partners to enhance long term business prospects for UPS 3 Phase.
Co-operate with marketing team to implement the company's marketing communication strategy to increase the brand image
Analyse the market and provide market intelligence to the management on a regular basis
Leverage all other EATON team members and department/division to surround the customer and increase EATON's share of wallet in the "Named Account"
Mobilise EATON resources to close projects and create satisfied customers
Develop a multi-tiered relationship with the customers' organization
Comply with bid review process
Provide bid management documents in accordance with policies and process requirements
Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all other Eaton departments, focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton's Philosophy and Values
Build relationship with distributors and key channel partners/contractors to drive the growth for Eaton Power Quality business
• Bachelor's degree, preferable in Electrical Engineering or Science
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience working with end customers in various sectors such as banking, government, telecommunications, etc.
• Having sales experience in Data Center segment and 3-phase UPS Systems is an advantage.
• Good knowledge & experience about Power backup & Power protection solution.
• Good understanding about 3-phase UPS Systems & Data Center design & operation is highly desirable.
• Strong organization, communication, and project management skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.