Eaton's ADMIN Administrative division is currently seeking a SCM Specialist SIOP.
What you'll do:
The SIOP Lead is responsible to lead the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process for the Power Component Division (PCD) and Industrial Control Division (ICD) divisions. The successful candidate will work closely with the leaders of the PCD and ICD to develop plans to meet business and financial objectives. The role will also lead the advancement of the ERP, Planning and Scheduling processes at PCD and ICD by identifying best practices. Cross-functional collaboration will be key within the role to synchronize demand, supply and finance plans while balancing service level and inventory value. In addition, deep analytical skills will be pivotal to support SIOP demand planning, operational execution, and financial alignment. This role will report to Protection, Controls and Solutions (PCS) Materials Management Manager.
• Lead the integrated SIOP program for all operations to achieve financial objectives, and lead the monthly SIOP process (integrating forecasts, open orders, capacity, and material ordering levels).
• Set and deploy strategic inventory management strategies, analytics, and policies to: manage inventory control activities, effectively support internal customers, eliminate excess and obsolete material,
• Lead and deploy process aligment for IU demand and Ordering process.
• Lead SIOP 5 STEPS execution and drive process improvements to understand gaps and action plans.
• Lead Supply Chain Digitization efforts by developing/ identifying automation opportunties for reports, processes and tools to support SIOP maturity.
• Work closely with Division Continious Improvement team to develop a roadmap for functional maturity in OpA & EBS.
• Support plant supply chain managers in completing Eaton Business Excellence Assessment (EBEA) and Operations Assessment (OpA) related to SIOP activities.
• Develop training, standard work and work instructions across the ICD/PCD Division, ensuring development of SIOP expertise in new and existing SCM employees.
• Benchmark and shares best practices with other Eaton divisions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain or related fields
• Minimum of 7 years' experience in supply chain, manufacturing environment leading strategic initiatives
• Bilingual: English / Spanish
• Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Vista, Mapics. SAP as a plus
Project Management skills
• Specific experience providing leadership to a Supply Chain team.
• Experience with an ERP system
• Preferred: APICS certification
• Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills imperative to converse with diverse group of stakeholders including senior management, operations, and Supply Chain Management personnel.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.