veloped by the team. You will also interact with colleagues across the globe, our suppliers, customers and academic partners.
You will join group of motivated and skilled professionals with varying expertise, who are developing technology for the next generation of heavy-duty vehicles, shaping the future of zero-emission commercial transport.
• Identify and analyze product requirements at various levels of detail
• Design and develop new components and optimize them for different applications
• Define and execute experimental validation of new technology concepts
• Create technical project reports and oversee the validation activities
• Work with internal and external partners including suppliers and the academic world
We would like you to bring:
• Mechatronics, power electronics, mechanical or equivalent engineering degree
• Professional experience in automotive sector or other related domains
• Solid expertise in one or more CAE tools: CAD / LabView / Matlab
• Fluency in English to interact with multi-national team
Understanding of fuel cell systems and battery-electric architectures of vehicles (both passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and previous experience in concept testing (design, execution, evaluation) would be a major advantage.
What can you expect from us?
• International team of professionals, opportunity to learn new technologies
• Focus on technology and innovation
• Roomy offices, excellent canteen, table tennis, gym on site, cycling and sport friendly environment
• Annual bonus, office hours flexibility, private pension scheme contribution, nursery contribution and other benefits
What more Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team, worldwide spread of contacts and projects.
• Excellent working environment - safety and ethics is important for us.
• Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important.
At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day.
• Green company targeting carbon neutrality in its operations by 2030.
The Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) offers an exciting and engaging environment for creative engineers who are looking for great learning, advancement and technology leadership opportunities in a broad range of technological fields and in a highly diverse team of researchers and engineers.
With over 180 employees we are a vibrant fast-growing Engineering and Innovation Center for electrical, green energy, vehicle, and aerospace applications for the region focus on businesses in Europe, Middle East & Africa.