ion for pursuing project objectives and the ability to learn new techniques, Tools, Processes for new Product Development Cycle"
"A. Perform Cost-out/ VAVE of Transformer
B. Design and Develop Distribution Transformers both Wet and dry type meeting customer requirement, cost target and Market related technology.
C. Coordinate with Global stakeholders and Drive project execution through Design, testing and implementation phase
D. Technical ownership of the project. Ensure product compliance to global design standards such as IEC, TEDAS etc.
E. Continuously improving design to achieve best practice standards, Drive Modeling, and simulation 1st approach to meet requirements.
F. Providing innovative and creative Engineering solutions that meet company and customer quality standards
G. Delivering engineering solutions on time, considering the most cost-eff active utilization of people, materials and plant while maintaining high quality standards
H. Technical documentation of design in proper formats, tests as per IEC 60076 standard
I. Making Bill of material and calculate transformer costing, Cost reduction.
J. Release of Production documents such as BOM, design, Test reports, Tech manuals etc.
K. Preparing and reviewing of Routine and type test
L. Design lead responsibility on Projects which would also involve coaching and mentoring team members to achieve project goals
M. Visit vendors to ensure timely delivery and product quality
N. Deployment of DfX/DfSS principles on projects
O. Participate in design reviews, both customer and internal as required
P. Review reliability predictions, and Design Failure Modes and Effects analysis (FMEA) and structural/thermal/CFD results
Q. Participate in multi-discipline concurrent development and corrective action teams"
B.E. / B Tech / M Tech (Mechanical/Electrical)
"B.E./B Tech - 7 Years +
M Tech - 4 Years+ of experience in design, development, manufacturing process and testing of Distribution transformers . Have hands on experience on Wet type transformer would be considered as a plus."
"1. Designing of transformers with Copper / Aluminum conductors, various Core materials such as CRGO / CRNO / special cores
2. Calculation of Copper / core weight, Transformer losses, efficiency, Tap voltages, Impedance, Regulation, SC capacity, Inrush current, Flux density, Harmonics etc.
3. Design knowledge on different cooling mechanisms leveraged in Wet and Dry type Transformers
4. Overall transformer manufacturing process knowledge
5. Working knowledge of CAD software's such as Solid works
6. Knowledge on PLM software's such as Enovia
7. Knowledge of transformer routine testing & type testing procedure and Practical experience in testing
8. Experience of New product development Stage gate process
9. Hands on experience in product development leveraging DfX methodology
10. Having IEC 60076 compliant product knowledge will be considered a plus"
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Problem solving skills, Working in ambiguity, process management