ative, understanding team's dynamics, communication needs and propose actions.
• Make travel plans, look for most efficient arrangements
• Coordinating domestic and global meetings (in person and teleconference)
• Events management
• Expenses management and budget control
• Preparation of monthly reports and presentations
• Being actively involved in ad hoc projects, processes and initiatives
• Take meeting minutes and action items and follow up accordingly
• Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
Associate's Degree from an accredited institution
Five (5) years of experience in an administrative function
Must be eligible to work in the https://U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
No relocation assistance will be provided. Only candidates that reside within a 50-mile radius of Moon Township, PA will be considered
Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
Experience using Concur or similar software for booking travel and managing expense reports
Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Exceptional communication skills (writing, verbal and listening)
Problem solving mindset
Detail orientated and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
High sense of urgency and prioritization and high degree of reliability, confidentiality, discretion, quality work and professionalism
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.