ower system engineering, substation design, & construction safety to deliver projects with a high degree of professionalism and safety.
Has full responsibility of project and authority to complete his/her assigned project from project award to scope development, planning, execution, management of people and resources.
Establish and manage the contract(s) between Eaton and its vendors & subcontractors.
Plan, establish, maintain, and regularly update a project schedule on assigned projects.
Manage communication, and distribute documentation between Eaton and its customers.
Monitor, report, and control costs on assigned projects within estimated project margin.
Report, forecast, and present project financial activity to Eaton's management.
Prepare, distribute, and follow through with project safety plan.
Responsible for financial performance of project including profitability, project revenue, and cash flow.
Create clear and achievable cost, quality, and schedule objectives and follow these objectives through to successful completion.
Provide support and leadership in development and maintenance of Operational Excellence tools and processes including standard tools, Quality Assurance / Quality Control manuals and continuous improvement methodologies.
Provide technical support and guidance to the district sales, Proposal Solutions & service teams where needed.
Individual will be responsible for self-managing and directing a diverse team for awarded project(s) for a wide variety of turnkey applications. Focusing on construction type installations.
Working knowledge of electrical power distribution equipment design, installation and maintenance including medium and low voltage power circuit breakers, metal-clad & enclosed switchgear, protective relaying and control, medium and low voltage control is a key asset.
Required Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or College Diploma in a technical discipline.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience working in electrical power industry or construction management.
• Legally authorized to work in the Canada without company sponsorship.
• Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver's license.
• Project Management Professional certification.
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control experience.
• Utility, Industrial and Commercial construction experience for both greenfield and brownfield construction projects.
• Power System Engineering Applications Experience.
• Industrial Electrical Power Distribution Equipment Life Extension experience.
• Industrial Electrical Power Distribution Equipment Replacement experience.
• Bidding and Estimating experience.
• Bilingual in English and French, an asset.
• Contracts/Commercial Awareness.
• Cost Tracking & Financial Awareness.
• Construction Management & Safety Management.
• Utilizes Microsoft Project software.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.