• Maintains and/or gains all require accreditations required for the successful operation and development of the business.
• Drives quality culture within teams and throughout the Davenport facility workforce.
• Serves as the quality interface for the customer.
• Engages site leadership on cost of non-conformance (CONC) improvements in each department.
• Maintains quality standards, accredditations, and procedures using internal and external audits to measure gaps and deine improvement needs.
• Defines and develops the organization's competency requirements that deliver quality policy and objective expectations.
• Set quality targets, measures achievement, and facilitates process of developing action plans to address root causes of variances.
• Manages all quality assurance and control processes across the BU.
• Proactively improves quality performance by identifying areas of the business where processes need to be strengthened.
• Drives Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS) and Eaton Zero Defects Plan (EXDP) culture throughout the organization and throughout product lifesytles.
• Drive a customer centric quality organization aligned with customer performance expectations.
• Drive product safety mindset throughout the business.
• Designated management representative for third-party accrediations.
• Trains, mentors, and coaches inviduals on tool use and quality improvement objectives.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum seven (7) years' experience managing and leading teams, processes, and improving Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Minimum of three (3) years' experience working in an AS91000 and/or ISO 9001 environment and proven ability to understand and manage quality systems and regulatory standards within a manufacturing organization.
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be https://U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a https://U.S. person as a https://U.S. Citizen, https://U.S. Permanent Resident (https://i.e. "Green Card Holder"), Political Asylee or Refugee.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technical field from an accredited institution.
• Contract review experience
• Six Sigma Black Belt certification
• 3+ years' experience with Root Cause Analysis Tools, Lean Manufacturing, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Lifecycle Management (LCM) experience.
• 2+ years' Experience with Quality Management System (QMS) Auditing.
• 3+ years' experience in reading and interpreting technical documents, including prints (GD&T), drawings, and engineering orders.
• Project/Program Management experience
• Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) experience is highly desired, including associated tools such as characteristics matrices, process flow diagrams, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEAs), Control Plans, Measurement System Analysis (MSA), and the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
• Highly skilled user of Microsoft office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
• Strong understanding of ASME https://Y14.5 standard - An understanding of budgets and the estimating process
• Quality assurance related experience in a design and manufacturing environment.
• Familiarity with regulatory requirements, Government/Military contracts, and Aerospace industry experience.
• Military aviation or aircraft modification experience.
• FAA experience.
• National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (Nadcap) experience.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.