If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Senior Sales , BD Representative - Power Distribution Solutions in Eaton's Electrical business, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it's in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
What you'll do:
The primary function of the job is to manage all PD sales efforts for the Southern part of the Vietnam market, either direct or through partners; as well as to achieve annual sales and growth targets.
• Develop business opportunities to achieve PD sales target by being responsible for monthly and quarterly sales target and margin control
• Establish breaker (Vcb, Acb, MCCB, and Mcb) and PDA businesses in VN, with focus on the panel builders, distributors business and commercial and industrial projects
• Introduce competitive power distribution products to VN market
• Analyse the VN power distribution business and be able to launch new products in VN market
• Conduct market price analysis and competitor product analysis
• To be committed & responsible for Quality Management System:
o Implement the process approach and risk-based thinking
o Provide the necessary support to fully implement and sustain the QMS
o Communicating to the organization the importance of conforming to QMS requirements
Qualifications & Skills
• 10+ years working experience in power distribution related to MV, LV switchgear, VCB, ACB, MCCB, MCB components sales background preferred
• Experiences in working with panel builders, distributors, electrical consultants, and M&E contractors, owners are mandatory
• Good knowledge & experience of power distribution products/solution, like MV, LV switchgear, Circuit Protection Component: VCB, ACB, MCCB, MCB, CB as well as power management software's/solution.
• Having experience & skill of people/ team management would be an advantage.
• Positive attitude, open mind to learn new things, willing to face challenges, high commitments, accountable for what you do/commit.
• Good understanding about electrical power market.
• Able to build & develop new market, business channel.
• Having experience, skills to develop & manage distributors, panel builder partners, drive them to the company's goals.
• Must be experienced with customers meetings, presentations.
• Having sense of salesperson, communication, negotiation, closing deal skills & to be result oriented person.
• Strong project management, organization skills.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization, with virtual teams across different locations, and cross-cultural environments
• English, MS office, Powerpoint Proficiency
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!