"1. Collaborate with sourcing, product manager, engineering to deliver products ""time to market"".
2. Perform supplier quality system audits and supplier maunfacturing process validation, to ensure successful launch of product in accordance with Eaton requirements.
3. Work with supplier in NPD/NPI stage to ensure the product meet Eaton specification, safety and compliance requirements.
4. Use statistical process control and yield studies to validate supplier's process capability, establish reasonable specifications and drive process improvements with support from Eaton cross-functional teams.
5. Champion APQP activites, review and validation supplier deliverables.
6. Set up quality goals and supplier performance metrics and establish processes in driving supplier continual improvement.
7. Lead quality problem resolution with supplier by driving solid root cause analysis and corrective action implementation."
Bachelor's degree or above in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar discipline.
Typically requires 8+ years experience in supporting new product launches from a quality management perspectively, especially OEM and ODM projects.
"https://1.Proficient use of quality tools such as FMEA, CP, MSA/GR&R, FAI, Cpk/SPC, PPAP.
https://2.Experience in measurement metrology,OMM,CMM,AOI, DFx,fixture design and qualification,cosmetic inspections methods,go/no-go gauges and measurement correlations.
3. Solid understanding of problem solving tools like 5-Why and 8D.
4. Knowledge in ISO 9001 requirements and auditing experience.
5. Fimiliar with Eletrical and Electronics products,knowledge with PCBA,Battery and UPS will be a plus."
"1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Build strong internal and external relationship.
3. Proactive and have a say from quality perspective, but also collobrative on a team.
4. Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
5. Strong cross-functional communication skill and fast learning ability.
6. Ability to take initiative and adapt quickly to changing priorities with great attention to detail, independently or within a team."
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now! #LI-YXX