activities on complex technical issues
• Provides leadership and execution on technical, schedule, cost, and quality commitments for every deliverable as per project scope. An additional responsibility of managing the project/program financials as appropriate.
• Executes IPT leadership across the Project(s). Seek team input to promote a rapid resolution to issues. Provides feedback on performance indicators.
• Leads and execute Product strategies and roadmaps understanding and incorporating external trends and business insights.
• Establishes objectives and goals and provide direction to the project teams in areas of customer concerns, potential changes in scope, and risk assessment.
• Manages effective customer communications. Improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements. Communication & managing customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business.
• Ensures standard program management processes are utilized and adequate support to the project team by coordinating PM reviews, and preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports.
Bachelors or Masters in Engineering (Mechanical, Hydro-Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or Mechatronics Domain)