• Participates on the design of individual and/or work team incentive and recognition programs.
• Ensure the implementation of the employee survey action plans
• Develop the plant committees working plan and ensure its completion
• Responsible of the annual training plan execution
• Manage certification program for operations.
• Responsible of ensuring change management across the site
• Design and implement motivational programs, social, cultural, recreational and sporting events as well as activities to support the community through plant councils.
• Develop retention and inclusion and diversity strategies.
• Employee services administration
• Strong communication skills
• 5 or more years of experience in Human Resources Administration
• 3 years minimum in a leadership position
• Bilingual English/ Spanish
• Good communication skills
• Computer Skills MS Office, Tress, Oracle
• Teamwork oriented
• BS or BA in Human Resource Management or equivalent
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.