nd inbound material
• Sort and stage castings/housings/bar stock that are received from suppliers
• Load outbound carriers (FedEx/UPS/LTL)
• Maintain an organized and clean receiving area
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
• Minimum 6 months of previous work experience in a Warehouse and/or Stockroom is required.
• No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of Irvine, CA will be considered for this position.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be https://U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a https://U.S. person as a https://U.S. Citizen, https://U.S. Permanent Resident (https://i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Forklift certified is preferred
• Previous experience working with a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system
• Must follow all safety guidelines and Life Saving Rules to ensure as safe work environment
• Ability to read, write and print legibly and interpret invoices, bills of lading and other documents
• Knowledge of simple math including the use of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers
• May occasionally lift objects weighing up to 35 pounds.
• Ability to follow directions from a supervisor; understand and follow posted work rules and procedures; accept constructive criticism; and work under stress
• Handle fairly heavy materials with the aid of push carts and pallet jacks. Operate forklift. Factory Environment
• Ability to work overtime when required
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.