eHealthInsurance has many exciting career opportunities in a number of locations, across various functions. Come join us today!
Associate Benefit Advisor
eHealth is growing and looking for career-driven, motivated individuals to join us. At eHealth, you will help Medicare beneficiaries navigate one of the most important purchasing decisions of their life as they select their health insurance coverage. As an Associate Benefit Advisor you will listen, consult, and advise clients over the phone on their health insurance options. We partner with top national and regional health insurance companies, so you will have the ability to ensure your customers get the right coverage for their situation.
eHealth is an industry leader with a mission to connect everyone with quality affordable health insurance, including Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and related ancillary plans. Medicare, specifically, is one of the fastest growing insurance markets with over 10,000 people turning 65 every day. As an Associate Benefit Advisor, you will help us continue that mission by helping your clients find essential healthcare coverage. We will help you deliver world-class service to your clients by teaching a consultative and educational approach to understanding their needs and guiding them through the insurance shopping process.
What we offer:
· Paid training
· Competitive base salary
· Uncapped commissions (average earnings for first year is $65,000 annually)
· Generous benefits, including dental, health, and vision beginning Day 1
· 401k Match
· Tuition reimbursement available
Training and Growth
We are a learning organization, and your development and growth are key to our culture.
Your initial training will provide a springboard into a successful career selling health insurance, including preparing you for the state licensing exam. With the remaining six weeks of training, we will get you up and running quickly! You will be part of a team that is dedicated to developing and training its members to be prepared for future opportunities for advancement at eHealth.
Are you qualified? If you meet the below required and/or preferred qualifications, we want to speak with you!
· Availability to work a shift between 6:00AM - 6:00 PST Monday through Friday. Must also be available to work overtime, weekends and holidays.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Ability to obtain your Health resident insurance license
· High level of integrity and customer focus
· High speed hardwired home internet connection with 25 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload
· Comfortable with desktop computers, including knowledge of Office applications and web browsing
· Associate's or Bachelor's degree
· Previous sales or contact center experience with the understanding that this role will require you to meet or exceed daily and monthly sales goals, achieve key performance metrics, and adhere to strict compliance guidelines
· Prior experience with CMS Rules and Regulations and/or other state or federal healthcare programs, a plus.
NOTE: As a licensed position working within a regulated industry, all Medicare Sales Representatives must undergo extensive background checks that will include criminal background and credit history reports. eHealth may deny employment to or terminate the employment of any applicant or employee for whom the results of the background checks prevent or adversely affect licensing or certification.
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with eHealth and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact us at: [email protected].
Our mission is to connect Americans with quality, affordable health insurance and Medicare plans. Through our leading technology, far-reaching partnerships, consumer advocacy and industry expertise, we work tirelessly to be the online standard for finding, comparing and buying health insurance. Millions of individuals, families and small businesses use our top-rated tools ...