eHealthInsurance has many exciting career opportunities in a number of locations, across various functions. Come join us today!
The Director of Call Center Demand Planning plays a key role in ensuring our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. You will be responsible for generating and maintaining detailed and accurate forecasts for our Medicare, IFP and Small Business sectors by incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance teams.
· Work across sales, marketing and finance teams to adopt and drive implementation of best-in-class business planning cycle process and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
· Develop effective demand forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
· Support Annual Business Planning/monthly forecasting process by driving volume and value forecasting
· Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
· Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
· Regular reporting to Senior and Executive management of the demand plan and KPIs.
· Interact with sales, marketing, and finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
· Support senior management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
· Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
· Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
· Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in a demand planning/forecasting role, preferably in the call center or insurance industries, with demonstrated knowledge of demand planning philosophies and processes.
· Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, supply chain or other relevant fields a plus.
· Manage well under pressure. Able to lead cross-functional teams during periods of business growth
· Strong project management skills, data driven, accountable for results
· Energetic. Demonstrated sense of urgency. Committed to continuous improvement.
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with eHealth and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact us at: [email protected].
Our mission is to connect Americans with quality, affordable health insurance and Medicare plans. Through our leading technology, far-reaching partnerships, consumer advocacy and industry expertise, we work tirelessly to be the online standard for finding, comparing and buying health insurance. Millions of individuals, families and small businesses use our top-rated tools ...