The function of the Outside Sales Representative is to provide ongoing development of existing and prospective DJO LLC customers to ensure sales growth in the Companion Animal Health (CAH) product lines. The fully- seasoned sales professional will perform field promotional work and relationship management to sell and develop new and existing business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for field and promotional work and relationship management to sell and develop new and existing business
• Responsible for the sales of all Companion Animal Health product lines including laser therapy, cold compression, stance analyzer, and regenerative medicine
• Work with current major accounts, development of new territories, new industries, or with customers where the full market potential or product acceptance has not been established.
• Meet and exceed established Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales goals
• Demonstrates products/services and provides product application advice.
• Coordinates company technical engineering services to develop solutions to customers’ needs.
• Prepares price quotations, communicates or negotiates terms and conditions of sales within limits of authority, and writes orders subject to company policy.
• Develops data relative to marketing trends, competitive products and pricing, and submits marketing reports to management.
• As required, prepares and submits reports on sales and marketing activities
• Organizational Skills
• Customer service focused
• Thoroughness and Detail-oriented
• Time Management
• Communication Proficiency
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week. Specific schedule to be determined with manager
This position requires frequent travel, more than 50%. Most travel is local, however some outside the local area and overnight will be required
Required Education and Experience
• Associates degree and minimum of 1 year experience
Preferred Education and Experience
• BS/BA in Business Administration or Health Science
• Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Enovis™ is a medical technology company focused on developing clinically differentiated solutions that generate measurably better patient outcomes and transform workflows.
Powered by a culture of continuous improvement, extraordinary talent and innovation, we ‘create better together’ by partnering with healthcare professionals. Our extensive range of products, services and integrated technologies fuel active lifestyles.