Do you love animals? Do you want to make money? Do you enjoy a competition? We are excited to hire Outside Sales Representatives to sell our products to clinicians within the veterinarian industry. This is a great opportunity to start or continue a sales career supporting our animal loving friends in the veterinarian space. You will have an opportunity to build your customer base, set your own hours, travel and build relationships with our customers. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package at Enovis including opportunities for career growth and development. In the first year, we offer a base salary of $50,000 with a guaranteed 1st year minimum commission of $70,000. Our top producers' annual earnings exceeding $300,000. These roles are extremely important to the success and growth of our Companion Animal Health division within Enovis (formerly known as DJO, LLC.). Want to learn more?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for field and promotional work and relationship management to sell and develop new and existing business
• Responsible for the sales of all Companion Animal Health product lines including laser therapy, stance analyzer, and regenerative medicine.
• Work with current major accounts, development of new territories, new industries, or with customers where the full market potential or product acceptance has not been established.
• Meet and exceed established Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales goals
• Demonstrates products/services and provides product application advice.
• Coordinates company technical engineering services to develop solutions to customers’ needs.
• Prepares price quotations, communicates or negotiates terms and conditions of sales within limits of authority, and writes orders subject to company policy.
• Develops data relative to marketing trends, competitive products and pricing, and submits marketing reports to management.
• As required, prepares and submits reports on sales and marketing activities
We also provide opportunity to develop and strength your existing competencies such as those listed below:
• Organizational Skills
• Customer service focused
• Thoroughness and Detail-oriented
• Time Management
• Communication Proficiency
This position requires frequent travel, more than 50%. Most travel is local; however, some non-local and overnight travel will be required. We reimburse for business related expenses, mileage and more!
Education and Experience:
• Preferred minimum of 1 year sales experience
• Associates degree preferred, BS/BA in Business Administration or Health Science preferred
• Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Remote work policy
Enovis™ is a medical technology company focused on developing clinically differentiated solutions that generate measurably better patient outcomes and transform workflows.
Powered by a culture of continuous improvement, extraordinary talent and innovation, we ‘create better together’ by partnering with healthcare professionals. Our extensive range of products, services and integrated technologies fuel active lifestyles.