on all IBX infrastructure are according to the manufacturer's guidelines and standard methodologies
Complexity & Problem Solving
· Aids in root cause analysis and in repair of specialized failed critical components.
· Devises solutions based on limited information and precedent and adapts existing approaches to resolve issues.
· Uses evaluation, judgment, and interpretation to select right course of action. Work is done independently and is reviewed at critical points.
Teamwork & Interaction
· Liaises with design partners on design changes.
· Improves relationships and networks with senior internal/external partners who are not familiar with the subject matter often requiring persuasion.
· Adapts style to differing audiences and often advises others on difficult matters.
· Validates design criteria for new principal power installations (e.g. single power source)
Typical Degree & Years of Experience
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering; or 3 years and a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
Visit our Career page here to understand about Equinix COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.