Staff Software Engineer - Oracle Subscription Management
Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
As Oracle Subscription Management & Oracle Integration Cloud, you will be part of a team responsible for building the key design solutions, Interfaces and Data migrations for the projects. You will work alongside Solution Architects and Technical team to design and build the Oracle RICE components. Deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
• Work with Finance functional team understand business requirements
• Build the design and development of solutions for Business
• Deploy the objects to Dev, SIT & UAT environments
• Analyze and fix any issues coming out of BSA testing in SIT and business Testing in UAT
• Build or execute Data migration scripts for various M&A projects
• Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet business requirements
and fulfill user stories
Experience & Skills
• At least 7 years of working experience in Oracle Subscription Management & Oracle Integration Cloud components combined.
• Having strong working exposure on Groovy Scripting, Apps Composer and Page Composer.
• Working techno-functional knowledge on Oracle Subscription Management.
• Have strong technical and analytical skills on problem solving and suggest solutions.
• Should have good experience on Cloud PaaS Integrations & OIC components.
• Should be well-versed SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow, Interfaces, XML Publisher reports and OTBI
• Should have good Experience on Web Services, REST APIs, Integration, FBDIs
• Should have ability to work independently on Project deliverables
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Equinix Is Where Opportunity Connects
To thrive in a digital world, companies need to break through old information technology constraints and find, share and deliver value in new ways. Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world's leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most-interconnected data centers. With $5.0B+ in global revenue, ...