FGB'ers gave this company a 4.2/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Eversource rated their manager’s support a 4.4/5
Role and Scope of Position:
The Human Resources (HR) Business Partner serves as the key HR liaison and resource to the management and employees of assigned business areas. Partners with line management and Human Resources organization to deliver programs and processes that improve individual, business, and organizational performance, and align with company philosophy and objectives.
This position works directly with line management on the implementation of talent, culture and organization development strategies and programs that will drive performance. This includes performance management, talent and succession management, workforce planning, leadership and employee engagement, organization design and talent planning. This position also ensures all HR policies, standards, practices and programs are appropriately integrated with business activities, consistently implemented, communicated, and equitably administered in compliance with all federal and state legal requirements.
· Strong knowledge of 1 or more HR functions such as HR Policies & Procedures Administration, Employee Relations, Performance Management Administration, Organization Development and/or HR Consultative Services
· Strong knowledge of employment laws, rules and regulations
· Ability to strategically and tactically evaluate and implement HR-related programs and initiatives
· Conflict management skills
· Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of groups including organizational leadership
· Ability to anticipate HR issues. Define and direct HR solutions to those issues
· Extensive analytical skills including the ability to draw sound conclusions and act decisively
· Ability to think and act strategically in a fast-paced environment with frequently shifting and/or conflicting priorities
· Extremely strong customer focus
· Ability to influence others
· Strong overall business acumen
· Strong team membership skills
· Ability and willingness to work with a sense of urgency and drive business results
· Ability and willingness to handle confidential and/or sensitive matters
· Spoken and written communication skills including the ability to develop and make presentations before various audiences
· Ability and willingness to be a change agent and to initiate and manage change as needed
· Demonstrated skill with MS Office Applications (especially Word) required
· Strong functional understanding of computerized business systems
· Possesses a high degree of personal ownership and accountability
Licenses & Certifications:
Mental Aspects: Leadership Behaviors/Competencies:
Set and Communicate Direction and Priorities
Build Trusting Relationships
Manage and Develop People
Foster Teamwork and Cross-functional Collaboration
Create a Diverse, Inclusive Workforce
Focus on the Customer
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Short term disability
Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are ...