Senior Product Marketing Manager - Security Solutions (Open to U.S. Remote)
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. We are reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. The Exabeam Security Management Platform is a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. It is designed and built to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives, and make security success the norm. For more information, visitwww.exabeam.com.
Exabeam is looking for a seasoned product marketer to join the growing product marketing team. The Senior Product Marketing Manager - Security Solutions will focus on building out compelling content that articulates the value and benefits Exabeam delivers through our use case/outcome-based security approach.This role will own messaging and market activation plan for our current and future use case packages, from the development of core messaging documents all the way through customer-facing content creation designed to drive demand. This role will work closely with the product management, demand generation and corporate content teams, ensuring all assets associated with use case packages are on message. This role reports to the Director, Product Marketing.
- Create compelling use-case specific messaging and content, collaborating with subject matter experts across Exabeam
- Develop and own use-case activation plans designed to demonstrate the value of the Exabeam solution, ultimately driving demand
- Become the go-to person for all customer-facing personnel when they have questions, concerns, and feedback on use-case packages
- Develop and deliver sales enablement training (to both internal sales and partners) as required
- Present our solutions in formal and informal settings including with prospects, customers, partners, press and industry analysts
- Attend tradeshows and industry conferences as needed
- Regularly contribute to the Exabeam blog
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
- 5-7 years of enterprise product marketing or solution marketing experience for cloud-delivered security products
- Experience working in SIEM, log management, behavioral analytics, cybersecurity or related industries is a plus
- Experience creating vertical-specific messaging and assets a plusAbility to work cross-functionally with business development, product management, sales, and marketing; and with partners
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair that will bring fresh ideas into solution positioning and marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills are essential - must be able to create a wide range of marketing content from scratch (presentations, white papers, solution briefs, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and strong public speaking and presentation skillsExperience or exposure to value-based selling and understanding or customer-driven marketing
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced collaborative environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent understanding of cloud-based solutions including cloud architecture and sales motion.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visithttps://www.exabeam.comor follow us onLinkedInandTwitter.