Sr. Customer Success Engineer
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. We are reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. The Exabeam Security Management Platform is a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. It is designed and built to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives, and make security success the norm. For more information, visitwww.exabeam.com.
Exabeam is seeking a Senior Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to join the Adoption Engineering team. We're looking for a seasoned security professional that will provide technical enablement and act as trusted Technical Advisor for in-depth Exabeam functionality / customizations for our customers. The Sr. CSE will also provide technical troubleshooting assistance for Exabeam's top strategic accounts and provide resolutions to address issues. This role reports into the Senior Manager, Adoption Engineering and will be based in the Greater Dallas/Plano Texas region.
- Learn and understand clients' architecture and provide subject matter expertise to expand and grow their environment
- Understand client needs based on daily interactions to partner with the Exabeam Product Management team and drive product strategy
- Develop strong relationship with the post sales customer success manager and provide expert guidance on expansion opportunities
- Work with client resources and stakeholders tounderstand their security risks and threats
- Consult with c-level Security Operations Leaders (CISO, CSO, SOC Directors, etc.) with our most valued and strategic customers
- Conduct yearly health checks within the client environments and provide next step recommendations
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 3-5 years in a customer facing or consulting role
- Experience with industry process and technologies (SIEM, Endpoint, security logs, etc).
- Proficiency with Linux
- Programming/Scripting experience (JSON, HOCON, Python, Java) preferred
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced technical environment and sophisticated cyber-security products with frequent product releases and updates
Self-motivated with a strong desire to reach your potential and grow your career at Exabeam with further opportunities
Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visithttps://www.exabeam.comor follow us onLinkedInandTwitter.