Sr. Software Engineer in Test - Security Applications
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. We are reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. The Exabeam Security Management Platform is a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. It is designed and built to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives, and make security success the norm. For more information, visitwww.exabeam.com.
As a Software Developer Engineer in Test in Advanced Analytics and Incident Responder team, you will play a key role in developing strategy, tools, and frameworks to test individual modules, as well as the complete platform. We expect you to have a solid background in building test frameworks, as well as having extensive working experience in testing the large scale infrastructures. You will also be expected to have a strong background in software quality assurance methodologies, processes, and practices as they work within an agile software development life cycle.
In this position you will be joining a very talented and seasoned engineering team. The team has extensive backgrounds in building large-scale security platforms and building cutting edge algorithms to slice and dice security data. You will have the opportunity to be exposed and work with many new and exciting technologies and frameworks used in our team.
- Creatively design, and develop functional tests for AAIR product.
- Develop and enhance test automation framework to achieve 100% automation of the functional tests.
- Analyze, debug, and report test results from CI/CD environment using Jenkins. Improving the efficiency, reliability, and stability of the test platform.
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems.
- Experience working effectively across teams in different locations, including product development, product management, customer support.
- Configure and deploy server test environments on physical hardware and cloud based server instances.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institute.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in testing and automation role.
- Proficiency in Python or Java.
- Passion for coding and scripting and having an eye to identify problem root cause and deliver efficient solutions.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technology and adopt with high velocity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and be well versed in the various types of tests.
- Extremely organized in keeping track and documenting testing progress and results
- Experience of using open source tools and frameworks for test automation like Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNg.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visithttps://www.exabeam.comor follow us onLinkedInandTwitter.