Part-Time Marketing and Customer Success Associate
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Marketing
- Location New York, NY Remote
Fairygodboss is an early-stage start-up based in New York. Our mission is to improve the workplace for women by creating transparency. We do this by creating a safe, anonymous and supportive place for women to leave job reviews and tips about employer pay, benefits and culture. We’re growing rapidly and expanding our team.
If you're interested in learning the ins and outs of running a digital startup and change the world for women at the same time, this is the job for you.
- Content marketing - including email newsletters
- Social marketing - support and enhance Fairygodboss’ social presence
- Content development - write articles on behalf of Fairygodboss and/or employer partners and recruit contributors
- Customer success - work with existing customers to maximize presence and outcomes
- Partnerships - interface and pitch potential partners for content collaborations and social media relationships
- 20 hrs/week - hours somewhat flexible
- Work-from-home although weekly in-person meetings required (in Manhattan mid-town or downtown)
What We’re Looking For
We believe that finding the right team member is a lot like dating, which means we’re less concerned about what your resume looks like, than how our conversation goes. While qualifications matter (see below), here are some of the things about your personality that we care about:
- You are scrappy and resourceful. Jeff Bezos once famously said that his ideal wife would be able to break him out of a third-world prison. We want a business partner like that too!
- You are responsible and have integrity. This isn’t typically a resume line-item, but its very important and we will want to speak to your former colleagues.
- You are confident. Since you’re an early employee you will need to be a leader, by definition. We want you to believe and aspire to shaping what our company does.
- You have worked at another early-stage start-up and/or have some other compelling basis for understanding that experience.
This job is for someone who:
- Is excited to build something from the ground up
- Is excited to learn a lot about many kinds of disciplines and specialities
- Is comfortable handling relationships and interfacing with all kinds of people
- Has LOTS of ideas
- Has experience working independently and figuring out how to solve problems
- Doesn’t mind rolling up her/his sleeves
- Learns quickly
- Likes to move fast, be nimble, and be flexible
- Likes to work collaboratively