- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Human Resources
- Location New York, NY
The People Operations team is committed to OnDeck’s rapid growth by being proactive and nimble; by building high quality partnerships that delight the OnDeck community. Our passion is people, and we are singularly focused on finding and retaining stars. And we always take our jobs seriously, but never ourselves.
- Participate in market surveys and analyze the results to assist with ongoing competitive analyses and pay program assessments.
- Track market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to compensation.
- Assist with assessment of current compensation levels and mix relative to the external market and to internal peers.
- Provide analysis to assess effectiveness and quality of compensation plans and programs. Assist in the development, administration and communication of new and existing compensation programs.
- Assist with preparation of compensation-related communication materials.
- Consult with Talent Acquisition and business leaders on offers and salary adjustments.
- Maintain job levels and assignment of new positions. Consult with Generalists on building job descriptions and assigning FLSA status. Consult with Talent Acquisition to assign job levels and salary ranges for all open headcounts.
- Track monthly equity grants and coordinate upload of files to Morgan Stanley.
- Assist Sales Compensation Analyst in various analyses and calculations.
- Participate in other projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of experience specializing in Compensation. CCP preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Must have excellent excel skills.
- Experience working with HRIS systems and reporting.
- Experience with Salesforce and Xactly Incent a plus.
- Requires a strong customer service focus, as well as outstanding communication and organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well within a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.