of OS internals, such as file systems, process management, network stacks
· Good coding and source management practices
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Self-motivated to research new skills and technologies
· Strong personal commitment to quality
· Commitment to the broader range of product development goals (teamwork at scale)
· Experience working in a cross functional organization with distributed teams
· Strong communication skills
· Teamwork ethic within a diverse team environment
· Prior experience in developing endpoint security products
· Knowledge of design patterns
We are mission driven.
We are passionate about our mission because our solutions protect businesses, critical infrastructures, and governments around the world.
Find out more about Forcepoint’s Mission, Vision, and Values at https://www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Find us on social at #forcepoint #forcepointculture #lifeatforcepoint to find out what its really like to work here from the team themselves.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.