a dynamic data-driven intern to join the team and support our Marketing Director. This is a global position where the selected candidate will have to interact with multiple functions (Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Finance, Supply Chain...) all across the world. This is a high visibility position where work will be presented up to executive level.
Please note this is NOT a Marketing Communication position. Applications with Communication background will NOT be considered.
This role has the 4 key responsibilities:
1) Price walks
• Conduct price walks to support global Customer Teams in the preparation of Price Quotation Forms (PQFs) for business bids.
• Maintain database of parameters for awarded and bidding programs.
• Maintain database of key cost reference points.
• Enhance offline price walks tool to reflect latest industry developments and to improve user-friendliness.
• Lead IT team to complete development of online price walks tool.
• Develop and deploy price walks tool across Business Units and regions.
2) Dashboards automation
• Liaise with IT team to automate recurrent dashboards in order to minimize repetitive tasks and boost team efficiency
3) Tools efficiency
• Liaise with IT team to correct any bugs and systems inefficiencies in order to optimize tools efficiency
4) Data quality
• Support optimization of data quality for all marketing, commercial and financial databases (for relevant scope).
• Final year of Bachelor/Master's within business, data science, engineering, marketing or related fields.
• Preferred experience in business, data science, engineering, product marketing or related fields. Automotive experience appreciated but not essential.
• Excellent English skills
• Excel skills, analytical skills
Extended health insurance for employees and dependents
Online and offsite shopping discounts
Transportation: Metrorex/STB monthly subscriptions or Fuel card
Access to various events (paintball, escape room, laser tag, rafting, wakeboarding, movie, theater etc.)
LEARN & DEVELOP
Extensive online and on-site training programs
Support for Green Belt Six Sigma Certification
Peer2Peer Training program: learn and teach one another, offer advice, and engage
Career growth & promotion opportunities
International work environment
RELAX & WELL-BEING