• Understanding various software development lifecycle
• Significant relevant experience
• Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Effective communicator
• Wide degree of creativity and latitude
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
• Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
• Analytical skills & software development skills
Available Job Activities:
Requirements and design
Software architecture and coding
Verification and Validation
Ability to code in multiple languages
Analytical skills & software development skills
This is an exciting time to join Garrett Motion! Garrett is one of the automotive industry's most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. Recognized for more than 65 years for its ground-breaking turbochargers, Garrett is today leading the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Garrett's Electrification Center of Excellence develops vehicle electrification solutions that help some of the world's most prestigious automotive brands to further advance mobility. From the Two-Stage Hydrogen Fuel Cell Compressor, launched in 2016, to the award-winning industry first Electric Turbo, Garrett experts are pioneering new and exciting electrification technologies. Integrating state-of-the art ultra-high-speed electric motors and generators, advanced power and control electronics, and sophisticated control software, our engineers lead on innovations for a safer, cleaner, and more efficient world on the move.