Technical Safety Concepts for all our products, which include all the Technical Safety
Requirements and System Architecture.
• Lead the safety analyses at the System level for our products including FMEAs,
FMEDAs, FTAs, DFAs, FFIs.
• Fosters and facilitates the culture of Functional Safety within Garrett.
• Support the Functional Safety Manager and Program Manager in development of Safety
Plans and Safety Cases.
• 8+ years of experience in automotive engineering which includes electrical hardware and
• L1 ISO 26262 certification
• 5+ years experience in ISO 26262 with a proven track record, with deep understanding
of ISO 26262: Part 4 - Product Development at the System Level.
• Experience with in-vehicle communication protocols (CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, FlexRay,
• Prior experience with requirements management
• Ability to work in a team environment and negotiate solutions with hardware, software,
and systems engineering
• Understanding of project management
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• L2 ISO 26262 certification
• Prior experience with high speed motors and/or powertrain applications.
• Strong fundamentals in electrical engineering.
• Understanding of Automotive standards
o LV-123 / VDA-320 / Automotive high voltage standards
o ISO 16750 / LV-124 Electrical component validation
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering