Account Executive, Large Enterprise - UK & I
Surrey, United Kingdom
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Were the worlds leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If youre coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Account Executive: Large Enterprise Financial Services and Insurance
About this role
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both client retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific client accounts within the Financial Services & Insurance industry
What youll do
- Consult with C-level executive clients to develop and implement an effective, enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value Gartner delivers
- Manage accounts with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction, retention and account growth
- Master and consistently execute Gartners internal sales methodology
What youll need
- 4-10 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software, or consultative environment), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
Who You Are
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Coachable and happy to embrace best practice and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer
In addition to the opportunity to make real impact at a growing company with rapid advancement, Gartner sales associates are highly recognized with exceptional compensation and benefits which include:
- Uncapped earnings and competitive base salary
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
- Experiencing great work life balance with a generous leave allowance
- Impacting an organisations most critical priorities and working directly with c-level executives
- Receiving generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense paid trips to exotic places around the world
Job Requisition ID:40358
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.