Business Development Manager, Mid-Sized Enterprise: Finance
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. Were the worlds leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes the Business Development opportunity and working at Gartner GREAT?
- Our sales managers are coaches first and guide you to fulfill your potential and master your role
- Working with a premium brand - we are No. 1 in the industry and our name opens doors
- High autonomy in your work with the guidance of an experienced coach/manager
- Exceptional culture - work with bright people in a fun environment
- Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations such as Hawaii, Italy, and Mexico
Business Development Managers:
- Are strategic partners to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with non-client organizations within an assigned prospecting territory
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Are responsible for strategically selling Gartner's advisory services to Mid-Size Enterprise organisations
- Have an excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using Gartner's value selling proposition
- An independent and thoughtful sales professional with exceedingly developed sales and negotiation skills
- An overachieving sales professional who can confidently articulate and quantify previous successes
- A resolute sales professional who is driven by succeeding in challenging and complex sales opportunities
- A purposeful sales professional who has an established sales process and is coachable to build upon previous success using Gartner's best practices
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success
Job Requisition ID:44090
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.