Business Development Manager, MSE, GTS
Surrey, United Kingdom
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Were the worlds leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If youre coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and highly profitable organization?
Do you want to engage with senior business leaders within midsize enterprises?
Do you have unstoppable drive and a no-limits mindset?
If so, the Midsize Enterprise Sales team is the right place for you to grow your sales career.
EMEA Business Development Manager
Location: Egham, U.K.
Gartner Research helps C-level clients master their roles and transform their businesses. Gartner has been achieving double-digit growth, and we are looking for ambitious and competitive sales professionals to join the team.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A highly motivated, resilient and experienced sales professional with the passion and conviction to take on a new challenge
- Able to demonstrate integrity, conviction and natural curiosity
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Able to overachieve in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
- Process-driven and follows proven best practices to achieve success
In this role you will:
- Engage only with C-level executives within the midsize enterprise marketplace in order to navigate through how our research and expert advice can assist them in achieving their mission-critical priorities
- Manage the full sales cycle, from finding prospects through to closure, and eventually transition new accounts across to the account management team within one month of closing the deal
- Align to a specific European territory: UK&I, Benelux, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia or Italy
- Drive consistently high levels of activity to ensure a strong pipeline of potential deals week over week
- Consistently exceed your sales quota by identifying, prospecting and closing deals with prospective clients within your assigned territory
- Collaborate with a truly elite Midsize Enterprise Business Development team to continue the development of best-practice sharing and new prospecting techniques
- Inspire those around you to do better every day
- Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish
And as your employer we will:
- Provide you with uncapped earning potential, a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits; top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations
- Help you exceed your short- and long-term career goals through our training program, mentorship and our highly collaborative environment
Best Place to Work, Employees Choice Winner 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies 2015 and Americas Best Midsize Employers 2016 and 2017
LinkedIn Top 50 Companies to Work For 2017
Job Requisition ID:27326
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.