Consultant, IT Strategy Consulting
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartners renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. Thats where you come in. Were committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, youll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. Youll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
Consultant, IT Strategy Consulting
Who we are
Gartners Consulting business is an extension of Gartners industry-leading IT Research. From CIOs, to leaders in business and government, we help Gartner clients across enterprises translate insights into transformational actions and achieve their mission-critical priorities. Leveraging the breadth of Gartners resources, Consulting is growing rapidly, with unlimited potential to continue expanding our client base.
What we do
Technology Strategy Consulting. We help the C-suite make the right decisions based on how technology can transform their businesses. In todays world, a consulting firm that is born digital, (with the ability to directly leverage the full power of Gartners research and insights) has relevance to the most important strategic decisions any business will make. We deliver value to clients in areas such as IT Strategy Consulting, Benchmarking, Analytics and Optimization. Typically, this helps Gartners clients to execute on their strategic priorities, across all sectors, including:
- Digital Acceleration and Transformation
- Enterprise Enablement
- Big Data and Analytics
- Applications Rationalization
- Cloud Strategy
- Sourcing and Ecosystem Optimization
- Contract and Cost Optimization
- Security and Risk Management
What youll do
Our Consultants are part of a high-level project delivery team. You will be part of a team that will execute IT strategy projects while advising clients on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
What youll need
- Bachelors or masters degree
- Fluent level of Japanese and English language required
- Some prior experience in a problem-solving capacity such as a solution/technical architect or analyst preferred
- Experience working with one or more IT solutions
- Experience working with multi industry clients preferred
- An unwavering commitment to the success of your team, and willingness to provide and receive constructive/ corrective action when needed
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and the ability to assist in the creative development of solutions and strategies to solve client problems
- An ability to be hands-on and to manage multiple client priorities simultaneously
Who you are
- Comfortable taking direction and building trust-based, value-added relationships with team members and senior executives
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer
- Outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Modern office environment in a central location for easy commute
Job Requisition ID:43881
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.