Executive Partner (Expressions of Interest)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. Were the worlds leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner is a people business. Fuelled by expert analysis, bold ideas and intellectual courage, we are a team of thinkers, doers, and lifelong learners. We are innately curious, driven, disciplined and humble.
Why Executive Programs (ExP)?
A Gartner Executive Partner (EP) is an indispensable tool for every digital leader. ExP is an exclusive, membership-based organization serving over 7,000 CIOs and senior IT leaders across 87 countries. Our program has seen double digital growth YoY with 54% of members signing multi-year contracts. These members (including Fortune 500 companies & Governments around the world) benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence. Gartners Executive Partners act as coaches, content-providers and business advisors to Executive Programs members, and partner with colleagues across the organization to deliver service solutions utilizing Gartner products and services.
This collaborative ANZ team of 14 Executive Partners are looking for a driven and curious individual that can educate, inspire and advise Senior Technology leaders. This role reports into a highly-renowned, successful and supportive Gartner leader based in ANZ.
What youll do:
- Manage a portfolio of 30+ member relationships
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for clients utilizing all ExP products
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan
- Conduct on-site briefings, including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars
- Present or facilitate at local ExP events
- Build a strong partnership with Gartners Sales organization and collaborate with them to ensure member engagement and renewal of ExP business
Who You Are:
- CIO or in a Senior Management role in an IT capacity or Consulting with 15+ years of progressive technology exposure (AI, BI, ML, Digital Transformation, Block Chain, Big Data, CLOUD, etc.)
- Our most successful Executive Partners have the ability to adopt best practices, follow established processes, and embrace feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement. Gartner Executive Partners have natural curiosity and share their knowledge and expertise with Executive Programs members. They understand their members mission critical priorities and build trust by delivering value and leveraging key internal partnerships to drive results.
- The ideal candidate(s) should be able to demonstrate exposure to large E2E transformative initiatives having led/co-led large critical programs
- Extensive knowledge of a CIOs focus areas and an in-depth understanding of the IT industry (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.) and priorities such as the challenges of todays CIOs and how Gartner ExP can make the difference as an advisory organization
- A great listener, that has advanced critical thinking and structured problem solving skills
- Highly organised with the ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations within a fast-paced environment
- A passion for making others successful with fantastic relationship building and collaboration skills
Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
Gartner is a high growth company which offers significant flexibility and will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
Job Requisition ID:32763
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.