Manager Automation & Analytics
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. Were the worlds leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, youll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. Were the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they cant find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role
We are searching for a top talent automation manager to lead our Automation team within advanced analytics team. We are searching for top talent that will help solve some of the most challenging problems in the IT world using automation methodologies. You will be automating business processes, dashboards and models-based pipelines/methods to build, measure and improve client engagement. In this job you will succeed by mentoring, driving and maintaining focus, and leveraging advanced methods to improve Gartners clients engagement.
You will have access to the best facilities, technology and expertise within the industry and will work on challenging problems that would include looking at large volumes of data and deriving insights from them. You will be working to build automation to solve some of our advanced retention initiatives. You will also have opportunities to lead several business initiatives and be empowered to lead problem solving. This is an excellent opportunity to be in high-impact teams, where you can truly leverage your skill set and knowledge and bring impact to the business.
What you will do:
You will get opportunities to solve world class problems in a world class company:
- Lead a team of python developer, data engineers and business analyst from top tier schools by coaching them, growing them and effectively delivering automated solution and solve business problems.
- Automate several data and visualization modules to provide client services using python, data pipelining and Power Bi.
- Streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives.
- Drive retention and growth by empowering service delivery groups and sales in our initiatives to increase client engagement.
- Work on cross-product initiatives that are of high importance and bring significant impact on retention.
- Conceive, build and continuously enhance systems and tool as Automation manager that would enable our service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way.
- Work on several initiatives that have unstructured data, derive key insights that are top priorities for different companies and automate the process by integrating with a UI.
- Innovate on initiatives that would save time for our service associates allowing them to call and engage more clients.
- Find opportunities to automate content or process using machine learning algorithms and working with IT so it could lead to productivity increase and time savings.
Here is a sample of some automation initiatives you would work on:
- Derive key insights utilizing via automated dashboards based on structured and unstructured data from several sources.
- Derive value to client by helping on what clients our Service Delivery associates should talk to and what Gartner asset they should recommend converting an unengaged client to an engaged one.
- Derive what content to recommend to clients when our Service Associate is looking to engage a client.
- Extract features and signals from diverse data collections that could be leveraged for multiple models across the organization.
What youll need:
- BE/MS/PhD in Computer Science or other technology, Math, Operations Research, Physics, Statistics or Economics (focus on Automation, Information Retrieval a plus); top tier school
Who you are:
- Demonstrate successful experience leading a automation team (10+) through the implementation of new data models, tools, and techniques that led to improvement of business performance due to a continued culture of informed decision-making.
- 8-12 years experience working on solving problems that involve utilizing python, django techniques and data modelling.
- Experience working with distributed computing tools like Hadoop as well as working with big data technologies.
- Extensive experience coding in Python and having mentored teams to learn the same.
- Great understanding of the analytics landscape and what tools to leverage for different problems.
- A great structured thinker that could bring structure to any analytics problem quickly.
- Ability to visualize data stories and adept in data visualization tools and present insights as cohesive stories to senior leadership.
- Excellent capability to organize large data sets collected from many sources (web APIs and internal databases) in order to get actionable insights.
- Knowledge of how to leverage statistical models in algorithms is a must.
- Experience in multivariate analysis; identifying how several parameters can affect retention/behavior of clients and identifying actions at different points of client lifecycle.
- Websites to extract public data that can be leveraged in algorithms.
- Great business communication skills and have presented to senior leadership.
- Initiate automation programs in the team and collaborate across other Analytic teams to build a knowledge center.
Prepare white papers that would help build a great knowledge sharing system and expertise across the team.
Ability to work on/lead projects that involve use of the following:
Machine Learning and statistical techniques is good to have
- Work with large volumes of data
Dynamic user behavior modeling
Must have superior verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the worlds leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartners career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email toApplicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:45403
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.